For years, USNA employed an appliance-based email solution that offered secure communications, but proved to be expensive and limiting over time. USNA paid a hefty license fee for every mobile device accessing email. With the exploding mobile component of the environment, we sought an alternative solution.
The common perspective of most analysts that have made IT predictions for 2013 is that Cloud, Social, Mobile and Information will be the foundation for the growth of businesses in 2013. We agree and we have our own take on the IT predictions for the upcoming year.
Here is TL;DR version:
- Drastic changes in the role of IT and CIOs
- PCs will not be top choice for accessing internet
- Cloud and mobile will become one
- Cloud storage vendors will start to differentiate
- Raising demand for file syncing and sharing servicesAnd long version: Read More